Friday, July 31, 2009

Some finished items

I have plans to attend a local flea market in a few weeks where I will have a table to sell some of the things I’ve made. I still haven’t bothered with my etsy store yet. Someday.

Anyway, in preparation for the flea market I have finished a few things and will be starting on (and hopefully finishing, but you know me…) a few more. Here a few of the finished items:

kate 005

A cute little sunhat.

kate 008

kate 009

Another pair of felt baby shoes. These are a pair of moccasins. I don’t like these as much as the first pair I made, but they are still cute.

kate 012

kate 014

I LOVE these shoes so much that I’m contemplating on whether or not I really want to sell them. I took the pattern I had for the felt baby shoes and modified it a little to make this pair of Mary Janes. You’ve probably picked up on the fact that I do not care for pastel colors for babies. At all. I mean, a little pastel here and there is fine but a whole wardrobe? No thanks. And I love the white, black and red combination. Especially the peep show of red. Yeah, I’m going to have to keep these for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment