Sunday, July 5, 2009

My godson

 My best friend came over the other day and brought my godson with her.  He’s the one who I was making the babylegs for.  They were a little bigger than I had anticipated but after seeing him, and his fat little legs, they might just work.  I set them aside for awhile so I’ll have to pick them up again soon…before he starts walking! 

Anyway, I took some pictures while they were here….

Baby Chase! 071 

Baby Chase! 075

Baby Chase! 080 

Baby Chase! 082

Baby Chase! 089 

Baby Chase! 094

Baby Chase! 096 

Baby Chase! 098

Baby Chase! 101 Baby Chase! 104

 He has such gorgeous hair.  And he takes after his mother, which is a good thing.  I’m not so fond of her baby daddy.   

I’m realizing now that I posted mostly profiles.  It wasn’t intentional.  It’s just that most of the other pictures I took of him he didn’t look all that happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment