Thursday, December 10, 2009

Organization

I’m trying to become more organized. Especially here in my dungeon. I have, for the most part, everything down here organized fairly well. I have several drawer carts where I keep all my scrapbooking things, my yarn, etc. I have my fabric stash somewhat organized into long rubbermaid bins but they are overflowing. My husband is going to build me some shelves with cubby holes to transfer the fabric to. Can’t wait for those shelves!

Anyway, I love anything that makes it easy to keep things organized. Like this, for instance:

kate 073

kate 074

Pattern: Butterick B4476

I had this pattern and thought it would be nice to have. It was EXTREMELY easy to make and now all those little things I like to keep handy while sewing are exactly that. Handy.

I have another pattern for a knitting needle organizer, which I desperately need. I plan on making that, but not until after Christmas. My plate is too full so I will suffer through until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment